LTC Liquidations Statistics:
LTC Aggregated Liquidations Chart:
LTC aggregated liquidations = liquidations of coin-margined contracts + liquidations of stablecoin-margined contracts converted to USD. For the moment only LTC/USD, LTC/USDT and LTC/BUSD contracts are included. See the indicator settings, you can select/deselect individual contracts. Note: as of 2021-04-27 Binance no longer provide full liquidations, they provide only 1 liquidation order per second. Since November 2021 looks like Bybit also no longer provide full liquidations data.
There are two other indicators that display raw liquidations: aggregate liquidations coin-margined contracts (value unit = USD) and aggregated liquidations stablecoin-margined contracts (value unit = LTC). See the chart indicators window.
This chart is not updated in real-time yet. For real-time charts please see the Markets page, you can find the aggregated indicators there too.
LTC Liquidations Chart for Each Contract:
- LTC / USD Perp (LTCUSD_PERP)
- LTC / USD Qtly (LTCUSD_231229)
- LTC / USD BiQtly (LTCUSD_240329)
- LTC / USDT Perp (LTCUSDT)
- LTC / USDT Perp (LTCF0:USTF0)
- LTC / USD Perp (LTC-USD-SWAP)
- LTC / USD Wkly (LTC-USD-231006)
- LTC / USD BiWkly (LTC-USD-231013)
- LTC / USD Qtly (LTC-USD-231229)
- LTC / USD BiQtly (LTC-USD-240329)
- LTC / USDT Perp (LTC-USDT-SWAP)
- LTC / USDT Wkly (LTC-USDT-231006)
- LTC / USDT BiWkly (LTC-USDT-231013)
- LTC / USDT Qtly (LTC-USDT-231229)
- LTC / USDT BiQtly (LTC-USDT-240329)